On Saturday, April 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. “Semester” has been added as an option to the service grid frequency dropdown.
(Source: Tammy Knutson, Elk River Area Schools #46347)
2. “General education classroom” has been added as an option to the service grid location dropdown.
(Source: Jodi Bresnahan, Bloomington Public Schools #46392)
1. The not eligible text on the IFSP Eligibility Determination form has been updated to indicate that, although the child is eligible the parent has declined services. This addition will allow the evaluation summary section of an IFSP to be finalized in such circumstances.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, Albert Lea Area Schools #46204)
1. OHD criteria wording has been updated.
(Source: Ivy Jorgenson, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #46493)
1. When adding a PCA activity log the provider will default to the user entering the log.
(Source: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #45798)
2. An MA Criteria section has been added to the admin student search options for administrators with MA extended permissions. This will include the eligible drop down options as well as the consent criteria.
(Source: Patricia Sullivan, Moorhead Area Public Schools #45831)
3. On the student’s activity log menu if a claim line on the log is marked as incomplete, a yield sign will be displayed after the service name.
(Source: Michelle Lorinser, Minnetonka Public Schools #DE-1332)
4. The activity log pop up message label has been updated on the MA student billing setup.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-1371)
5. Telehealth has been added to the search criteria on the Reconciliation report.
(Source: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #DE-1379)
6. Date range and logs “Not finalized” have been added as search criteria on the activity log list.
(Source: Jennifer Bratsch, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #45977)
1. The Triggers/Antecedents box on the Stand-alone Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) form has been updated.
(Source: Terri Cairns, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #46205)
2. Early Intervention Prior Written Notice: Dismissal and generic Part C PWN forms were created and added to the IFSP PWN folder. Translation functionality will be available within the generical PWN through a future update. Stay tuned!
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46280/#46316)
3. Checkboxes have been added to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information for new, change or continuing requests as well as whether it is a general or special education route.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45872)
4. The Action(s) Proposed or Refused dropdown on the Prior Written Notice/Consent has been updated.
(Source: Amber Anderson, Hiawatha Valley Education #46484)
1. Added “Evaluations only” as a search option to the Create/edit claim transmission search criteria.
(Source: Lorri Gales, Central Public Schools #DE-1344)
2. Goals have been added to the “Progress Report Results for 2020-21” quick report.
(Source: Kris Jurgensen, Goodhue County Education District #46393)
3. The Bill to and Insurance drop down options have been added to the Students with Private Insurance MA quick report.
(Source: Lorri Gales, Central Public Schools #46401)
1. In preparation for electronic signatures, parent information management is being centralized to the student setup page, and can no longer be edited from other pages within SpEd Forms.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1232)
2. The student pickup process is being moved to a completely back-end process. Users will not have to stay on the student list page to pick up their students, but the process will take more time. This will also help prevent issues with interrupted pickups.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-1288)
3. An admin preference has been added to be able to turn off or on the Prior Written Notice: Revocation of Consent form.
(Source: Mary Acosta, Stillwater Area Schools #45332)
4. “Parents” has been added to the administrator quick link options from the student list.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1373)
5. Added an email check to display duplicates when entering a new educator.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1378)