On Saturday, November 6th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following updates:
1. The pop up notice for students with a primary disability of Significant Developmental Delay and nearing the age 9 and those above age 10 now reads “Student may be eligible under Significant Development Delay through age nine”.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #47595)
1. Staff initials can now be added at the bottom of 504 plan to indicate the Notice of Parent/Student Rights have been given.
(Requested by: Terri Cairns, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #47867)
1. Educators with disabled accounts have been hidden in the ‘person making contact’ dropdown on the communication log form.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1918)
2. “[District and Number] and its employees, representatives, and contractors” language has been added to the Release of Information Form.
(Requested by: Nicole Woodward, St. Croix River Education District #44263)
1. Maximized the download limit for the Admin Student list.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2004)
1. A “Totals” button has been added on the v2.0 activity log that will display the total billable time and encounters.
(Reported by: Carla Cooper, Lakeville Area Schools #DE-1982)
2. “Delete” button on the MA log bulk delete report will be grayed out when there is nothing to delete.
Reported by Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1907
1. An admin educator permission was added to turn off the ability for users to send and receive student transfers remotely.
(Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #47988)
2. A notification indicator will be displayed when a message is available in V2.0 and when you have a student pick up waiting.
(Reported by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #47640)
3. Pick up button now displays ‘confirm’ and ‘cancel’.
(Reported by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1916)
4. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. This last month Forms in PDF Format, Combined Report(Admin/Educator), the MA View transactions screen, MA Workload Analysis, Workload Analysis, MA Forms menu, and the Super Admin Report Restore ER’s have been converted from ASP to PHP.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1891, #DE-1903, #DE- 1965, #DE-1966, #DE-1973, #DE-1974 and #DE-1995)