On Saturday, February 5th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. A change was made to ensure any students with missing information are not included in the eligibility file.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #49018)
2. Removed a duplicate support button on the Create/edit claim transmission menu.
(Requested by: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #49095)
3. A change was made to display the trip logs as defined by the search criteria.
(Requested by: Sarah Miller, Hopkins Public Schools #48901)
4. Made a change to disallow the finalization of an activity log in v2.0 when there is a negative total time.
(Requested by: Catherine OReilly, Wayzata Public Schools #48977)
1. Updated MARSS ID to Student ID on the Sharing tracking report.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2223)