On Saturday, April 2nd, 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed duplication of student information on a print page.
(Requested by: Wisdom Ndieli, SpEd Forms #DE-2386)
2. Corrected an issue with the spell check feature on the Goals page.
(Requested by: Heather Bergstrom, Independent School District 0192 #49525)
3. Made a change to accommodate a working goal that is blank when reporting progress.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #49477)
1. Made a change to ensure the outcomes were displayed when navigating to the page from the family assessment page using the Go to… drop down.
(Requested by: Renee Hartman, New Prague Area Schools #49427)
1. A change was made to disallow the finalization of a v1.0 log with a missing setting.
(Requested by: Jennifer Bratsch, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #49417)
2. Made a change to ensure time errors are consistent between both versions of the MA logs.
(Requested by: Jennifer Davie, Eastern Carver County Schools #DE-2352)
3. Made a change to prevent the finalization of a v1 activity log if the start/end times are missing.
(Requested by: Jennifer Davie, Eastern Carver County Schools #DE-2343)
Other Forms and Logs
1. Corrected an issue with duplicate enrollment records.
(Requested by: Kristie Weinkauf, Pipestone Area Schools #49500)
1. Made a change to limit the results to displaying 1,000 students on the student sharing report to eliminate performance issues.
(Requested by: Michelle Nelson, Osseo Area Schools #49411)
1. A change was made to eliminate an error during the transfer of history records.
(Requested by: Dawn Peterson, Mid-State Education District #49385)
1. Made a change to ensure the finalized trip log in v2 is viewable in history.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #49402)