On Saturday, January 7th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change to ensure the personal goal bank works as expected.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St Cloud Area School District #52027)
2. Made a change to ensure the standards-based needs load as expected.
(Requested by: Carole Pankow, So St Paul Public Schools #52365)
3. Adjusted the print page of the Progress Report.
(Requested by: Christina Welper, Winona Area Public Schools #52279)
4. Made a change to ensure the goals are included in plan validation, even if the goal page has not been accessed for a plan.
(Requested by: Kelli Rayl, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #52249)
1. Made a change to ensure the Progress Report for the IFSP prints as expected.
(Requested by: Rashelle Weicherding, River Bend Education District #52269)
1. Made a change to ensure the MA Billing setup address is being pulled from the Student setup address.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #52442)
1. A change was made to ensure results were accurate when “No answer” is used in the Admin student search.
(Requested by: Tara Goebel, South Washington County Schools #51870)
2. Made a change to allow the deletion of a student from the Duplicate students report if the name contains an apostrophe.
(Requested by: Joan Opitz, Hopkins Public Schools #52205)
Other forms and logs
1. Made a change to allow the record of a team meeting to finalize correctly.
(Requested by: Dorothy Kerzner, Edina Public Schools #52239)
1. Ensured the v2 IFSP utilizes the correct services drop down, based on admin preferences.
(Requested by: Nicole Doescher-Train, Hopkins Public Schools #52334)
2. Made a change in v2 to include a message when there are fields with invalid data preventing the creation of an enrollment record.
(Requested by: Kelly Kalis, Albert Lea Area Schools #52315)