On July 5th, 2014 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. New goals for Autism have been added under the subcategory of Self-Regulation.
(Source: Mary Ruprecht: #24128)
1. A new quick report has been added, Log Entries in the last 30 days. This will list the last log date and the number of entries by a service provider in the last 30 days.
(Source: Robin Ross, 0006: South St. Paul Schools #24101)
2. The PCA activity log will list and have signature lines for each Paraprofessional entered at the top of the log.
(Source: Julie Neururer, 0482: Little Falls Community Schools #23918)
1. A new blank PDF, the Emergency Health Information form, has been added and is available for both Administrators and Educators.
(Source: Kristie Weinkauf, 2689: Pipestone Area #24061)
2. The Attendance Detail and Summary reports for Administrators will retain the search criteria until cleared or after navigating away from the report.
(Source: Angie Rust, 0998: BRIC #23678)
Please note that the 504 Plan has been moved and has its own tab on the student menu. Educators will now need to be shared with a student to access the forms.