On October 5
th, 2013 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the
changes detailed below:
1. The Notification of English Language Services form has been updated.
(Source: Gary Lewis, Northfield Public Schools #21808)
Individualized Education Program
1. The non-annotated Procedural Safeguards in Hmong, Somali, and Spanish have been updated.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, 0241: Albert Lea Area Schools #22220)
2. ACCUPLACER has been added as a selection in the list of State Assessments.
(Source: Kelly Dietrich, 4017: Minnesota Transitions Charter School #22291)
3. The option of Not applicable has been added to the State Assessments for English Language Proficiency drop down.
(Source: Sheri Willrodt, 0492: Austin Public Schools #22147)
(Source: Jennifer Davie, 2144: Chisago Lakes School District #22263)
1. Using the “Create/edit claim transmission”, you can now send as many as 5,000 claims per batch.
(Source: Rose Krick, 0206: Alexandria Public Schools #19296)
1. A report titled “COSF Outcome Data” has been added to the “Quick” reports that can be used for reporting ECSE data to the MDE.
(Source: Michelle Steele, 0206: Alexandria Public Schools #22231)
2. We have removed the “Procedural Safeguards Notice* (Private School)” from the Admin Reports in PDF format.
(Source: Gary Lewis, Northfield Public Schools #22207)
1. Updates have been made to the Physical Holding and Prone Restraint forms to comply with recent changes in the Legislature.
(Source: Angie Rust, Bemidji Regional Interdistrict Council #21742)
We’d like to discourage users from using Internet Explorer 10 compatibility mode. Please turn off the compatibility view mode and if applicable, report any issues that may arise with reports, forms or printing. We want everyone using Internet Explorer 10 to not have to switch back and forth between the compatibility view modes but it may be necessary to use compatibility view temporarily while we accommodate problems that have been reported, such as the additional pages when printing. (Expanding text box arrows) To turn on/off Compatibility view you can use the Internet menu bar if you have it enabled. Select “Tools” and click on the “Compatibility view” option. Or, to the right of the address there is an icon that looks like a torn page.
If it is gray, then compatibility view is turned off. You will just need to click the torn page to activate and the icon will turn blue.