On Saturday, October 3rd 2020, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The student’s grade has been added to the MA student billing as a non-editable display to the right of the date of birth.
(Source: Karen Pyzdrowski, Hopkins Public Schools #42890)
2. The reconciliation report Receivable Total (Federal Share) amount has been updated to account for the increased 6.2% added to payments from January 7th, 2020 and later.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, Albert Lea Area Schools #44026)
3. Updated the ICD-10 code lists to account for the CMS additions, changes, and deletion of codes.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms DE-789)
1. Dyssemia Rating Scale – School Screening (DRS-SS) has been added to the available SpEd Forms tests.
(Source: Cassandra Gohman, SWWC Service Cooperatives #44791)
1. Created separate reading, math, science, and civics drop down options on the assessments page of the service plan.
(Source: Robin Bloom, Bloomington Public Schools #43993)
2. Made the Location/Building uneditable on the Student Acknowledgement and Tuition Agreement form to prevent unintended changes on the Student Setup screen.
(Source: Jennifer Jacobsen, FIT Academy #DE-805)
1. A new “Students without enrollment records 2020-21” general ed quick report was added.
(Source: Lori Sandvig, Edina Public Schools #44704)
2. An “Admin Notes” quick report was created.
(Source: Lauren Johnsen, Minnetonka Public Schools #44736)
3. Added an MA quick report titled “Students with inactive CMS ICD-10 codes” to list any students that have an inactive ICD-10 code.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms DE-789)
Educator Student List
1. The IDLP quick link has been replaced with a link to the CLP.
(Source: Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #44442)
1. An email field has been added to the Admin Educators screen to allow a search by email address.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #44070)
2. OT and COTA have been added to the Credentials dropdown.
(Source: Courtney Hanson, Midwest Special Ed Coop #44351)
1. The status dropdown default has been updated for clarity.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #DE-813)
1. The Quit button will now say Sign Out.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-819)
2. Added the goals/objectives to the description drop down on the MA activity log.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #44500)