On Saturday, August 7th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed an error message appearing when opening the Spanish IEP from a secondary link.
(Requested by: Kori Ryan, Indigo Education #DE-1688)
2. Corrected a typo in the IEP Para Services dropdown list.
(Requested by: Brittany Thomforde,Minnesota State Academies #47233)
3. Adjusted checkbox printing on the Progress Report.
(Requested by: Terri Cairns, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #47300)
4. Corrected an issue on the Spanish translated IEP progress report.
(Requested by: Vanessa San Jose, Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School #47345)
1. Made a change to ensure the provider defaults on MA logs when the service type is PCA in version 1.0.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #47313)
2. Made a change to ensure the supervision date and number of days displays properly on PCA activity logs.
(Requested by: Katie Riitters, Little Falls Community Schools #47351)
3. Made a correction to the 837P so that DHS could send the 999 and process the file.
(Requested by: Sandy Meyer, West Central Education District #DE-1669)
1. Corrected an issue on the Evaluation/Reevaluation Plan Prior Written Notice.
(Requested by: Kristen Hillesheim, Independent School District 0199 #47246)
2. Fixed an issue with a page break on the Student Acknowledgement and Tuition Agreement form.
(Requested by: Cori Weems, Cannon Valley Special Education Cooperative #47283)
1. Ensured quick reports results are correctly limited based on permissions.
(Requested by: Kirsten Kinzler, New Discoveries Montessori Academy #DE-1668)
2. Made a change to the bulk delete super admin report to ensure the school ID was being used correctly in the search.
(Requested by: Marilyn Hellweg, Southwest Metro #DE-1717)
3. The search button on the Attendance Summary report has been fixed.
(Requested by: Ndieli Wisdom, SpEd Forms #DE-1721)
4. Added school ID number to the Child Count report export file.
(Requested by: Duane Borgeson, Moorhead Area Public Schools #47272)
5. Fixed an issue on the Students with Private Insurance MA quick report.
(Requested by: Kris Jurgensen, Goodhue County Education District #47303)
6. Adjusted the MA quick report Consent Tracking so it ran properly.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperative #47362)
1. Ensured providers of all types were able to delete logs based on preferences in both versions.
(Requested by: Patty Geary, Faribault Public Schools #46821)
2. Fixed an issue with school programs not constrained by district.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1720)
3. Fixed an issue with deleting an inactive school.
(Requested by: Shannon Proulx, Esko School District #47013)
4. Corrected information so parents pull into the student information pages correctly.
(Requested by: Angela Lund, Waseca Public Schools #47238)