On Saturday, December 4th, 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. Testing accommodations in the State Assessments For English Language Proficiency Accountability section have been updated.
(Requested by: Allison Eitreim, Worthington Schools #48498)
1. Remove validation checks for items not required of non-eligible students.
(Requested by: Katie Roiger, Yellow Medicine East Schools #48301)
2. Made a change to the student list for an IFSP student when the evaluation date is left empty.
(Requested by: Molly Engle, West St. Paul Mendota Heights Eagan Area Schools #48275)
3. The rich text editor feature has been added to the IFSP.
(Requested by Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #48289)
1. A new editable phone number field has been added to the Authorization for Release of Information.
(Requested by Keri Hinnenkamp, Fridley Public Schools #48377)
1. The header fields on the MA Forms – PCA provider list report have been made sortable.
(Requested by: Renee Hartman, New Prague Area Schools #48380)
1. When setting up a building or cooperative admin account, the cooperative and building dropdowns are now required fields.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-2089)
2. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. Last month, we updated the Student Claims report, MA Total amount paid report, Service minutes and groups and District Billing Setup.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2036, DE-1998, DE-1975, DE-2091,)
3. In preparation for electronic signatures, we are enabling preferences in Admin / Organization/ Preferences. Please do not change the settings until we release guidance on their use.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1699/#DE-1700)
1. Student’s primary disability and case manager name has been added to the pop-up when clicking on the alert symbol.
(Requested by Shannon Proulx, Esko School District #48253)
2. Trip Log has been converted to v2.0.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1984)
3. The ICD-10 code setup page and selection process has been converted to 2.0.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2072)