On Saturday, January 7th, 2023, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The PLAAFP template option was renamed to “Pick template” for clarity.
(Requested by: Jennifer Davie, Eastern Carver County Schools #48875)
2. If a student has a preferred name listed, it will now appear and print on the IEP Snapshot.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #51253)
3. Gender has been removed from the IEP/ISP and their associated validation pages.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3290)
1. Made a change to include notes for each date/time entry on evaluation logs.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #50624)
2. Made a change so all para role types only have access to the MA dashboard.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #51376)
1. Updated the wording on the Primary Disability and team membership page.
(Requested by: Amanda Lee, South Washington County Schools #51694)
Other forms and logs
1. The rich text editor has been added to the goal box on the Stand-alone progress report form.
Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #52179)
1. Visual improvements were made to the Prior Written Notice/Consent, Record of Team Meeting, and Notice of a Team Meeting forms.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3298/#DE-3266/#DE-3265)
1. Parents’ spoken language has been added to the parent section of the student setup page.
(Requested by: Jackie Budden, Marshall Public Schools #51954)