On Saturday, July 9th 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. A new District representative field has been added below the team members’ tables on both the Student Information page of the IEP and the Notice of a Team Meeting form.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #49793)
2. Validation was added to check the order field on the Accommodations, modifications and supports page.
(Requested by: Angela Lauderbaugh, Meeker and Wright Special Education Cooperative #49713)
3. Wording on the Assessments (Page 1) has been updated for clarity.
(Requested by: Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #49466)
1. Made a change to the Part C services grid when printed and finalized to arrange data in an easier-to-understand format.
(Requested by: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #50339)
1. A Time study results form has been added to the student’s MA Forms menu in v2.0 only.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2562)
2. A new MA setting or place of service of “10:Telehealth (student at home)” has been added to the activity log per new DHS guidelines.
(Requested by: Amy Bean, Independent School District 318 #50082)
Other Forms and Logs
1. You are now able to turn off the Agreement to Amend form while maintaining the option to amend an IEP.
(Requested by: Amanda Lee, South Washington County Schools #49976)
2. The attached document boxes from the bottom of the IEP Services page are now correctly reflected on the IEP Snapshot.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #49978)
3. An Enrollment status change form has been added to the student’s enrollment and attendance section in v2.0 only.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2601)
1. If an IEP is amended and finalized, it will be labeled in history appropriately.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #49109)
2. The left side menu in v2.0 has been arranged in a more logical order.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2617)
3. IFSP – Eligibility Determination, ECSE Referral for Screening/Evaluation, COSF: EHDI Information, Part C Notice of a Team Meeting, COSF Child Information, COSF Outcomes, Positive Behavior Support Plan, Behavior Intervention Plan, MTSS Evaluation, MTSS Review, MTSS Summary, Parent Letter: Initial IEP Denied and Parent Notification of Transfer to a Non-Public School, have all converted to v2.0.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2691, #DE-2676, #DE-2668, #DE-2666, #DE-2669, #DE-2670, #DE-2671, #DE-2652, #DE-2658, #DE-2657, #DE-2659, #DE-2608 and #DE-2619)
1. The extended permission to hide “Student setup” has been added to all administrator and MA provider user roles.
(Requested by: Kendra Krasin, South Washington County Schools #49761)
2. If “Enable student transfers” is added to an educator’s account, the building will be a required field to allow student records to transfer properly.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #49820)
3. The educator role of 504 Teacher has been renamed to GenEd Staff.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2604)
1. The IIIP (Individual Interagency Intervention Plan) has been discontinued.
2. To further protect you and your data, we will no longer allow Microsoft Office documents, including Word and Excel documents, to be uploaded to a student’s history or in a support request. Office documents can contain macros that can spread viruses and other malware. We took this step to prevent the spread of viruses and malware and protect all of our districts.