On Saturday, October 1st, 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The default service of duplicate PCA services has been added.
(Requested by: Dawn Peterson, Mid-State Education District #51017)
2. When an MA log is printed, it will be titled as an evaluation log when that is the type of service selected.
(Requested by: Heather Murphy, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale #50624)
3. Made a change to ensure trip logs used the 03:School setting for all claims.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2819)
4. A dropdown has been added to the ICD-10 code setup page to allow administrators to add commonly used codes.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #DE-2820)
1. Translated versions of the Part C Notice of Team Meeting have been added.
(Requested by: Kristen Hillesheim, Independent School District 199 #51086)
2. A stand-alone progress reporting form has been added to the IFSP Menu, allowing part C users to create a periodic review document before an IFSP exists within SpEd Forms.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50691)
3. Made a change to the IFSP Team Members page so that the Projected Periodic Review Date no longer auto-calculates, nor does it display on the print or finalized page.
(Requested by: Courtney Fricke, Hiawatha Valley Education #50556)
4. Part C Record of a Team Meeting has been added to available forms for use.
(Requested by: Linda Kern, SWWC Service Cooperatives #50159)
1. A new MA quick report titled “Time studies” has been added that will list all active students with time studies with a start date in the last two years.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2994)
2. A “Service date overlaps” admin report has been added.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #50235)
3. “IEP Goals with how progress will be monitored” has been added to both admin and educator quick reporting.
(Requested by: Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #50721)
4. Updated the Service reconciliation tool to account for branch service descriptions.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #50589)
5. 2022-23 versions of SpEd, GenEd, and MA quick reports have been created and added.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2875)
6. Secondary disability has been added to the Combined Report.
(Requested by: Karrie Taylor, Park Rapids ISD #50546)
7. School has been added to the Services Report.
(Requested by: Michelle Cuka, Eastern Carver County Schools #49505)
8. Claims in error, Claims that denied, Students that gained eligibility and Students that lost eligibility reports were moved to the Admin MA quick report menu.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2835)
9. “Assessment Tracking – includes inactive students” quick report was added for use.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #51225)
Other forms and logs
1. If the District representative field is left blank on the Notice of Team Meeting, it will not print.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-3009)
2. Completed assessments on the Assessment Tracker will drop off after 90 days.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #51010)
3. The student’s local student ID number (LSID) has been added to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form.
(Requested by: Lynne Rau, Eden Prairie ISD #50841)
4. Authorization for Release of Information printed form’s font, data, and formatting have been updated to be consistent with the actual form.
(Requested by: Andrea Lucas, SpEd Forms #DE-2850)
5. A Select/Deselect all option was added to the days of the week section on the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form.
(Requested by: Alisa Anderson, Lakeville Area Schools #50735)
1. A finalize button was added to the MTSS Notice of Team Meeting.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2959)
2. Admin preferences were added to turn on/off MTSS Script and MTSS Review File.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2934)
3. A global area, including Teacher request for assistance, Notice of team meeting and Problem identification screening summary, was created under MTSS forms.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron #DE-2936)
1. The Communication Log has been updated to default to show logs within one year.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2996)
2. The Prior Written Notice/Consent Part B has been combined into one page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2951)
3. The “Student has appointed guardian/conservator” checkbox and the student’s plan manager were both added to the student setup page in v2.0.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2958/#DE-2956)
4. A clear button was added to the ECSE Child outcomes summary form in v2.0.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2933)
5. Minor issues on the Notice of Team meeting have been fixed for a cleaner form look.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2922)
6. Made a change to ensure appropriate staff is displayed on the Global Team Member list.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin Schools #50895)
7. MTSS dashboard and Health dashboard were added as default landing page options.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #50689)
8. Notice of transfer of parent rights, IFSP Part C Services, Form letters, Conciliation Conference Memorandum, parent information sections, Enrollment and Enrollment Details pages, Notice of Proposed Screening: IDEA Part B, Shared Activity/Service log, have all been converted to V2.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2950, #DE-2941, #DE-2909, #DE-2931, #DE-2874, #DE-2822, #DE-2859, #DE-2770)
1. The ability to add evacuation plans and an associated admin preference has been added.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2940)
2. Users will now receive an email when a remote record is sent to them for pick up. They must have a valid email address in their profile.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2938)
3. Modified the Admin reporting tool “Graduate Seniors” to ensure that if the district has a pre-selected plan manager to send exited students to, these inactivated students also follow that process.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #50367)
4. Updated drop downs to work consistently throughout all forms.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2834)
5. Special transportation has been renamed to transportation.
(Requested by: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #50647)
6. A new admin organizational preference titled “Show Present Levels above each goal” was added.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #49843)
7. 2022/2023 superintendent information has been updated per MDE to pull into the Student Acknowledgement and Tuition Agreement form appropriately.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #51124)
• To further protect you and your data, we will no longer allow Microsoft Office documents, including Word and Excel documents, to be uploaded to a student’s history or in a support request. Office documents can contain macros that can spread viruses and other malware. We took this step to prevent the spread of viruses and malware and protect you and all our customers.
• If there was a training session you had hoped to attend but could not, the recordings from each are all uploaded to our YouTube channel. Feel free to use these in your district as you wish. Our YouTube channel is here: