On Saturday, December 3rd 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Gender is now a dropdown field within student setup to allow custom options to be added. Gender also will no longer be required as part of the IEP/ISP/IFSP validation process.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3221/#DE-3200)
1. Made a change to ensure that a new evaluation template cannot be created while another provider is working on the cover page.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3146)
2. Made a change to retain the behavioral records check box on the Existing Data Review to Determine if Additional Assessments or Evaluation Materials are Needed (ED-1) after saving.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #51881)
3. The following tests have been added to the SpEd Forms test library: Connors – 4th Edition Parent and Teacher, Connors – 4th Edition Self Report, Connors Early Childhood, Developmental Profile 4, Developmental Test of Auditory Perception, Feifer Assessment of Mathematics, Feifer Assessment of Reading, Feifer Assessment of Writing, Hodson Assessment of Phonological Patterns – 3rd Edition and Young Children’s Achievement Test – 2nd Edition.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Prescott School District #52183)
1. The Special Education Data Sheet has been updated and unnecessary fields removed.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3173)
2. Red text in V1 that shows the resident district of a student has also been added to V2.
(Requested by: Tammy Knutson, Elk River Area Schools #48850)
1. “Exempt from import” has been added to Educator list quick reports.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3220)
1. All student add and student setup accordions have been set to open by default.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3163)
2. Provider ID has been added to the Educator Profile screen.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #47832)
3. Made changes to the setup of admin accounts to ensure they are able to grant permissions appropriately.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-3215)