On Saturday, July 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes listed below:
1. The Draft watermark has been enlarged and added to the working print and finalized draft copy of the service plan.
(Requested by: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District SR# 46400)
2. Red non-printable text has been added to the Notice of Changes to IEP Without an IEP Team Meeting (I-10).
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #42875)
1. Access log search has been added to Admin Reports for any administrators within their permissions.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1627)
1. The “Date change of placement determined” in the Manifestation Determination (I-12) form has been removed.
(Requested by: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #46994)
1. The new role types of Building MA Provider and District MA Provider have been updated to remove some administrative extended permissions and individualized MA permissions have been added.
(Requested by: Shannon Proulx, Esko School District #43083)
2. The message regarding password requirements has been updated.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1626)
3. Cooperative was changed to CESA in the Educator Role dropdowns, the Educator setup page and Admin Organization District setup page.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1621, #DE-1620, #DE-1643)