On Saturday, June 19th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed an issue navigating within 504 Forms.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1549)
1. Updated the Interim Review of Goals I-6 to prevent duplicates after finalizing.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #46966)
1. Made a change to remove code from displaying at the top of the Admin student sharing report.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1596)
2. Made a change to allow the transfer of history when state student IDs have been modified.
(Source: Lyndsey Paffrath-Bice, Willmar #46902)
1. Removed a warning from the DPI record validation when there is a closed record but the student already has a subsequent open record.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1580)
1. Fixed an issue with deleting schools if the name contained an apostrophe.
(Source: Karen Stay, St. Cloud Area School District #46856)