On Saturday, June 19th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the updates listed below:
1. Text editor options have been added to 504 Forms.
(Source: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #46880)
1. The Manifestation Determination I-12 form has been removed from the service plan menu.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1581)
1. Created a new “Communication Logs 2020-21” quick report.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #46872)
2. Changed the default sort order of the View student history report to the student name.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, Albert Lea Area Schools #47031)
1. A print preview button and print page button have both been added to the Admin Form Letters link.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School, #46559)
2. Made a change to allow additional pick up and drop off addresses to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form.
(Source: Karen Polyard, Hiawatha Valley Education #46002)
3. The Authorization for Release of Information form was updated to reflect guidance from the Department of Health.
(Source: Renee Hartman, New Prague Area Schools #46571)
4. Added “Prev. Page” and “Next Page” buttons to I-11, P-1, P-2, Behavior Intervention Plan, and Positive Behavior Support Plan
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #46851)
1. Added the Consent to Bill Wisconsin Medicaid for Health-Related Special Education and Related Services (M-5) to the student MA Forms menu.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1522)
2. Once a PCA activity log is finalized, you will have the option to create a corresponding trip log. This will default to the same log date, dates of service and 1 trip each from home to school)
(Source: Catherine OReilly, Wayzata Public Schools #46027)
3. Finalization and the electronic signature process has been added to MA activity and trip logs.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1402)
1. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. This month, we’ve updated the MA Trip log and menu, Admin GenEd Forms menu, Admin Organization, Admin CESA List, Admin CESA Setup, the Admin District List and the Admin School List.
(Source: SpEd Forms, #DE-1507/DE-1583/DE-1532/DE-1528/DE-1529)
2. Building MA Provider and District MA Provider admin roles have been added.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1474)
1. The PCA plan menu, the PCA plan and Add New Student has been converted to v2.0.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1557/DE-1558/DE-1204)
2. Made a change to the v2.0 activity log list to indicate “B” (Billed), “F” (Finalized), “S” (Signed), or “V” (Validated) instead of “Y” or “N”.
(Source: Rashelle Weicherding, River Bend Education District #45985)