On Saturday, March 5th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to allow the materials and procedures to be selected as they did before on the Reevaluation: Notice and Consent Regarding Need to Conduct Additional Assessments (RE-5).
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #49254)
1. Made a change to accommodate the date format in the header of the X12 batch files.
(Requested by: Denise Flynn, Zumbro Education District #48509)
(Requested by: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #DE-2270)
2. Correct a spelling error in a warning at the top of the activity and trip log.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #49239)
3. Made a change to ensure the educator’s default service is used when adding a new activity in v2.0.
(Requested by: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-2308)
4. Made a change to allow the entry of an Assistive Technology claim with no errors.
(Requested by: Katie Riitters, Little Falls Community Schools #49319)