On Saturday, May 8th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Corrected an issue with the parent address on the Section 504 Student Referral form.
(Source: Amanda Slattery, Northland Learning Center #46623)
1. Made a change to allow the merging of history records and eliminate an error message.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #46593)
1. Fixed an evaluation report preference issue.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1447)
2. Made a change to ensure the educator Team member list was available in v2.0.
(Source: Susan O’Connor-Meyer, St. Cloud Area School District #DE-1469)
1. Fixed an issue with adding parent information to a new student.
(Source: Lisa LeMay, Little Falls Community Schools #46645)
1. Made a change to eliminate an error when deleting a DPI record.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1472)