On Saturday, November 6th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure the objectives are saved as they should.
(Reported by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #48141)
1. Added the “Switch Student” button back to the student Sharing/Transfer page.
(Requested by: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #48083)
1. Admin Sharing Tracking report missing information has been returned.
(Requested b:y Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1986)
2. Made a change to ensure the results from the student exported matched the results.
(Reported by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #48135)
3. Made a correction to the Student sharing report to display the entire caseload for educators.
(Requested by: Michelle Nelson, Osseo Area Schools #48102)
4. Made a change so that the Student Sharing report did not produce an error when searching by team member.
(Reported by: Michelle Nelson, Osseo Area Schools #DE-1927)
1. Made a change to ensure the district and school on the MA billing setup for district administrators is correct.
(Requested by: Kristie Weinkauf, Pipestone Area #48334)
1. Made a change to ensure the ID of the student does not update when picking up a remote transfer.
(Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #48140)