On Saturday, November 5th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Participation in State-Wide Assessments (ACT with Writing) (I-7-ACT) has been updated to DPI changes.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-3043)
2. Participation in State-Wide Assessments (ACT Aspire) (I-7-Aspire) has been replaced with Participation in State-Wide Assessments (PreACT) (I-7-PreACT).
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-3042)
3. The yes/no text area in Determination and Notice of Placement: Consent for Initial Placement (P-1) and Determination and Notice of Placement (P-2) has been removed.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-3103)
4. The consent page has been removed from the printing of the Determination and Notice of Placement (P-2).
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #51219)
1. The newest versions of the Enderle-Serverson transition scales have been added to the Test Bank. The updated tests, now simply called Transition Rating Scales (TRS) come in three versions: TRS 1.0 (for learners with mild disabilities), TRS 2.0 (for learners with moderate to significant needs for support) and TRS 3.0 (for learners with pervasive and long-term needs for support). There are two templates for each version of the TRS, one with the scoring grid and one without.
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #51562)
1. Breadcrumbs for the parent Goals menu was added to the Educator Setup Goals page.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-3046)
2. Highlight text icon has been added to textbox editor options in v2.0.
(Requested by: Rebecca Chileen, Anoka-Hennepin School District #51440)
3. Made a change to the drop downs in version 2.0 to allow users to see the full text of each option.
(Requested by: Wendy Van Batavia, Midwest Special Ed Coop #51608)
1. The educator permission titled “District contact (tuition agreements)” has been moved to the district setup screen.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-3097)