On Saturday, October 1st 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure only selected IEP pages print.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior Schools #51219)
1. Spelling error on the ER-2-A, ER-2-B, and ER-2-C has been corrected.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-3030)
1. Made a change to ensure the correct student age is displayed on the Emergency health/transportation information form.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #51053)
1. Made a change to the navigation from an Admin students search to a student’s setup page.
(Requested by: Katie Wilder, Mounds View Public Schools #50710)
1. Updated teacher access to allow educators to add students when allowed access to do so.
(Requested by: Kim Huether, Brainerd Public Schools #50719)
2. Made a change to ensure appropriate users are displayed on the global team member list in version 2.0.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin Schools #50895)
1. Start of year records opener bread crumb has been corrected from “End of year..” to “Start of year..”.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2868)