On April 5th, 2014 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. The finalization feature and the ability to print to PDF have been added.
(Source: SpEd Forms, #23491)
1. The Race/Ethnicity fields will be pulled from the student setup if entered on the enrollment record.
(Source: Julie Belisle, Rush City 0139 #23510)
Family Outcomes Survey
1. The forms are now available as PDFs in Hmong, English, Somali and Spanish on the IFSP menu in the Referral and Evaluation section.
(Source: Maria Balbo, 0991: SWWC Service Cooperatives #19693)
1. On the Import claims response (835) process, the trip claims can be re-imported to be marked with the correct amount paid for both trips.
(Source: SpEd Forms, #23208)
2. A report to search for service logs and move them to a different record has been created to allow the deletion of duplicate student records.
(Source: Dorothy Eckblad, Goodhue County Education District ISD 6051 #19993)
Medical Documentation: ADHD DSM-V
1. The form is now available as a blank PDF.
(Source: Lisa Shea, 901: Northern Lakes Spec. Ed. Coop. #23353)
Prior Written Notice Withdrawal of Consent
1. The finalization feature has been added.
(Source: Kori Ryan, SWSC Service Cooperative 0991 #23588)
Referral Review and Assessment Determination
1. The referral source can now be selected from the drop down options or entered manually.
(Source: Diana Orr, 0203: Hayfield #23506)