Our mission is to produce easy to use, reliable, powerful education software.
Since 1993 SpEd Forms has been making it easier for educators to manage paperwork requirements and for administrators to have up-to-the-minute data at their fingertips while reducing costs. We understand the only effective way to grow our business is to ensure our customers receive the best possible service and value for their money.
At SpEd Forms we know change is constant. That’s why we are always looking for and finding ways to make SpEd Forms better by incorporating suggestions from school districts and improvements made possible by new technologies. We respond quickly when changes need to be made because of legal or compliance-related issues. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive approach to your information management needs.
We’re always improving our software to make your job easier, and our Advisory Committees help us do just that. Members work in districts across the state and use their first-hand experience using SpEd Forms software to provide us with essential insights from the user perspective. In addition, they review support requests from customers to determine if we can make changes based on need, legality, and state-wide application– always keeping in mind limiting the amount of paperwork for teachers.
- Brian Yuretich, Northland Learning Center
- Jackie Budden, Marshall Public Schools
- Judy Doran, Eden Prairie School District
- Kori Ryan, INDIGO Education
- Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools
- Kyle Erickson, Northwest Regional Interdistrict Council
- Mary Margaret Mathers, Freshwater Education District
- Melanie Kray, Southwest Metro Intermediate District
- Micki Breitsprecher, Fillmore Central Schools
- Nicole Woodward, St. Croix River Education District (SCRED)
- Pat Sullivan, Moorhead School District
- Sarah Mittelstadt, Southern Plains Education Cooperative
- Scott Masten, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative
- Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms
- Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms
- Diane McCarron, Director of Services
- Lisa Backer, Assistant Director of Services
- Bonnie Barker, Boyceville School District
- Nicola Ciurro, Escuela Verde School
- Tara Gonyer, Superior School District
- Mark Inouye, Prescott School District
- Elissa Retkowski, Milwaukee Academy of Science