On Saturday, September 6th, 2014 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
Educator Student List
1. The serving school will be added to the student list as a sortable field.
(Source: Marcy Ager, 0271: Bloomington Public Schools #24347)
Individualized Education Plan
1. New goals entered on the IFSP will no longer overwrite the goals on the IEP.
(Source: Erin Dohrmann, 6079-52: RRSEC 6079 #23673)
Individual Family Service Plan
1. The student’s categorical disability has been added to the Child Outcomes Summary form.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #24097)
1. A new MA Forms Quick report has been added, “Paid Claims 2013-14”.
(Source: Kerri Whitney, 0112: Eastern Carver County Schools #24287)
2. A new MA Forms Quick report has been added, “Log Entries in the last 30 days”.
(Source: Robin Ross, 0006: So St Paul Public Schools #24101)
1. The newest version of the Procedural Safeguards Notice: Part B non-annotated has been added.
(Source: Mary Acosta, 834: Stillwater Area Schools ISD 834 #24382)
1. A new form, “Team Override” has been added to the Referral and Evaluation section of the form menu.
(Source: Amy Adams, 0861: Winona #23216)