On Saturday, November 1st, 2014 an update will be posted to all monthly and quarterly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
ECSE Child Outcomes Summary
1. The EDHI Information page has been added to the COSF menu as a separate PDF form.
(Source: Michelle Steele, 0206: Alexandria Public Schools #22265)
1. The school year drop down will default to the current school year when adding an enrollment record.
(Source: Julie Belisle, 0139: Rush City School District #24556)
1. A preference has been added to include a draft watermark on all evaluation reports.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #24016)
2. The WPPSI-IV test is available for use.
(Source: Ellen Voigt, 0112: Eastern Carver County Schools #24909)
1. Files that have been manually uploaded will have the same restrictions applied to them as SpEd Forms history documents.
(Source: Rashelle Weicherding, 6049: River Bend Education District #24474)
Individualized Education Plan
1. Trimesters and quarters have been added to the duration drop down on the service page.
(Source: Nancy Ellis, 0110: Waconia Public Schools #24736)
1. The option to enter your server or district name to the login page of SpEd Forms has been added.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #24610)
1. A new notice of procedural safeguards for private school students has been added.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #24970)
1. When hovering the cursor over the student ID the disability of the student will be displayed.
(Source: Julie Belisle, 0139: Rush City School District #24732)
2. When the district has been changed for a student, the school will be cleared and not list the previous school code. This will allow the student to continue to be displayed on the educator’s list until a new school has been selected.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #24952)