On Saturday, December 13th, 2014 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. Autism and Academic and Behavioral Strategist have been added to the licensure drop down.
(Source: Laura Pingry-Kile, 0112: Eastern Carver County Schools #25168)
1. The CELF-5 test has been added.
(Source: Sandra Haller, 0047: Sauk Rapids Rice #25005)
2. The Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Oral Language (WJ-OL), Woodcock-Johnson IV Tests of Oral Language (WJTOL), and Woodcock-Johnson IV Tests of Achievement (WJ4-ToA) have been added.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #25081)
Individualized Education Program
1. The accommodations drop down list for the MCA has been updated.
(Source: Sarah Mittelstadt, 915-52: Southern Plains Education Cooperative #25111)
Prior Written Notice
1. Forms have been updated to reflect changes made by the Minnesota Department of Education.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #25235)
1. Validation has been added to disallow claims from being sent if no student address has been entered.
(Source: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Eagan-Apple Valley Public Schools #25147)
2. The eligibility batch file can now be searched by gender.
(Source: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #25176)
3. A Paid claims 2014-2015 quick report has been added.
(Source: Kerri Whitney, 0112: Eastern Carver County Schools #25252)
1. The blank PDF of the Authorization for Release of Information has been updated.
(Source: Patty Geary, 0656: Faribault Public Schools #25096)
2. A new quick report titled COSF Outcome Data 2013-14 has been added.
(Source: Susan Flicek, 0031: Bemidji Area Schools #25144)
Recently we have seen a rise in requests regarding information being lost or not saving properly. We are finding that in each of these cases the educator is logging onto SpEd Forms twice, either by having two windows or tabs open or not quitting properly. Logging on twice will cause problems. The program is not able to determine which session is active and you will lose information or mix up student data.