On Saturday, March 7th, 2015 an update will be posted to all monthly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. The WISC-V has been added to the test library.
(Source: Mindy Christopher, 0991: SWWC Service Cooperatives #25687)
2. The Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement: 3rd Edition (KTEA-III) has been added to the test library.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #25702)
3. The Ages and Stages Questionnaire-3 (ASQ-3) has been added to the test library.
(Source: Michele Bedor, 0112: Eastern Carver County Schools #25758)
Individualized Education Program
1. Grade K-8 Math Standard Need Statements have been added. The process for selecting the need statement was also updated.
(Source: Mary Ruprecht, SpEd Forms #23920)
Prior Written Notice
1. Updated blank PDFs of these forms are available on the educator and administrator reports menu.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #25242)
1. A new Quick report has been created, “AT Checked ‘Yes’ on the Services Page”.
(Source: Julie Belisle, 0139: Rush City School District #25609)
Summary of Part C Procedural Safeguards
1. The “Summary of Your Part C Procedural Safeguards” has been added to the referral and evaluation section of the IFSP menu.
(Source: Michelle Steele, 0206:Alexandria Public Schools #25245)