On Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 an update will be posted to all monthly and quarterly SpEd Forms sites. This update will include the changes detailed below:
1. A popup listing the parent contact information has been added.
(Source: Jodi Bresnahan, 0271: Bloomington Public Schools #24795)
Individual Family Service Plan
1. Minor wording changes have been made.
(Source: Lisa Backer: SpEd Forms #26218)
1. A new MA Forms quick report has been added, “PCA claims paid with setting of home”.
(Source: Martha Ritter, 0991: SWWC Service Cooperatives #26391)
2. A new MA Forms quick report has been added, “MA Claims by Modifier & District Paid 14-15”.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, 0271: Bloomington Public Schools #25808)
3. A print button has been added to the activity log forms menu.
(Source: Wanda Lane, 0181: Brainerd School District #24482)
Referral for Screening/Evaluation ECSE Part B
1. Updates have been made to the form.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #26218)
1. New quick report for “Students with Transition Goals” has been added.
(Source: Amber Andrews, 0139: Rush City School District #26236)
Per a recent DHS Provider update, changes will need to be made to your district’s MA Service Setup page. New codes are being required when billing for services provided on and after July 1, 2015. SpEd Forms cannot make these updates, the service setup is maintained by the billing coordinator.
SpEd Forms has also been aware of the ICD-10-CM code requirement for services provided on and after October 1, 2015 and has been receiving many questions about forthcoming changes. Any changes that are made to MA Forms to accommodate the new requirements will be communicated through our update list.