On Saturday, August 8th 2020, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The Mathematics goals sub-category of communication has been removed.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms DE-582)
2. The Goal category of Word Analysis has been removed and goals moved into the Reading category.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms DE-581)
1. The following tests have been added to the SpEd Forms test bank: Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamental Preschool-3, Khan-Lewis Phonological Analysis – 3rd Edition, Beck Youth Inventories – 2nd Edition, Raven’s 2 Progressive Matrices, Clinical Edition, Kaufman Tests of Educational Achievement – 3rd Edition” and “Kaufman Tests of Educational Achievement – 3rd Edition w/ Supplemental Composites.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #44200/44215)
1. The 2020-2021 quick reports have been added:
Communication Logs 2020-21, COSF Outcome Data 2020-21, Evaluation Summary 2020-21
EXITed Students w/Last Service Date in 2020-21, Materials and Procedures 2020-21, Progress Report Results for 2020-21, Referral Review and Assmt Determination 2020-21, Restrictive Procedures 2020-21, Students turning 21 in 2020-21, Unfinalized Physical Holds 2020-21 Unfinalized Seclusions 2020-21
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms DE-610)
2. A new quick report, Login Tracking, has been created. This will list all login attempts in the last 60 days.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms DE-572)
1. Administrators with educator access can generate a multi-factor code to give to an educator for SpEd Forms access.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms DE-633)
A Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) security feature was added as a preference last month. This feature is off by default, and requires users to have a valid email address entered into their Educator Setup.
We have created a MFA guide that can be viewed here: