On Saturday, September 5th 2020, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The IEP Snapshot has been added as an option to print along with the CLP pages if chosen.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-699)
2. The titles of each page of the CLP have been made more specific for clarity.
(Source: Carole Pankow, South St. Paul Public Schools #44232)
3. A checkbox titled “No changes to the IEP are necessary during the hybrid learning model.” has been added to the Scenario 2: Hybrid Learning page.
(Source: Scott Masten, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #DE-663)
1. Evaluation activity logs will be restricted to one main date of service.
(Source: Teresa Rome, Mankato Area Public Schools #42883)
2. Supervisors and admins with MA permission can now edit data on the activity log after billed. Only data that is not sent in the batch file is editable.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #39559)
1. The Admin Teacher Workload Analysis and Service reports have been updated to run in the background to reduce timing out errors.
(Source: SpEd Forms #DE-235)
2. “IEP and CLP Finalization Dates” is an available quick report for both teachers and admin.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-649)
3. Added check to prevent Grade Rollover from running if the grades selected to roll over in the “From” and “To” grades are the same grade.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #44344)
4. Added the resident district number to the Team Member List quick report.
(Source: Jennifer Butts, Zumbro Education District #44257)
1. The IEP Snapshot has been added to the IEP menu.
(Source: Joanne Karch, Wayzata Public School #44374)
2. Finalization has been added for the IEP.
(Source: Kyle Erickson, Northwest Regional Interdistrict Council #DE-680)
3. The ability to pick up students has been added to the 2020 educator student list.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-602)
4. Team picking control has been added to the Services section of the 2020 IEP Validation.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms, #DE-664)
5. The ability to edit entries has been added to 2020 dropdowns that allow this functionality.
(Source: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms, #DE-665)
6. Required forms coloring has been added to the 2020 Student Forms list.
(Source: SpEd Forms, #DE-706)
1. We have added three Contingency Learning Planning videos to our YouTube page. You can view those and subscribe to our channel here:
(Source: Kori Ryan, Indigo Education)