On Saturday, December 5th 2020, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Fixed issue with Child Specific Paraprofessional Support grid not saving the service.
(Source: Jodi Herlick, Aspen Academy #DE-969)
2. Fixed an issue with the service drop down placing the service code in the other text box.
(Source: Kandice Voigt, Benton Stearns Education Programs #45099)
3. Adjusted the finalization of all IEP transition pages.
(Source: Marcia Walker, Columbia Heights School District #45320)
4. Made a change that allowed the Membership Hours in Community Preschool Placement information to save properly.
(Source: Sue Scully, Shakopee Public Schools #45360)
1. Fixed a spacing issue on ER print pages.
(Source: Angie Augedahl, Hiawatha Valley Education #45313)
1. Made changes to accommodate double clicking when accessing activity logs.
(Source: Cori Johnson, Independent School District 15 #44947)
2. Fixed an issue with the creation of a new log when using the provider and service drop downs at the top of the activity log page.
(Source: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #45348)
3. When only the total time is entered in version 1.0, that total is then displayed correctly in 2.0.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #45472)
4. Resolved an issue with the end date calendar icon editing the start date instead.
(Source: Ashley Snoddy, Richfield Public Schools #45528)
1. Fixed a printing issue on the PWN/Parental Consent form.
(Source: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #44923)
2. Fixed a spacing issue on the Evaluation/Reevaluation Plan Prior Written Notice.
(Source: Meghan Dobson, Intermediate School District 917 #45336)
3. Fixed a checkbox saving issue on the ESY Services form.
(Source: Cathy Mattice, Intermediate School District 917 #45432)
1. Made a change to allow the spacing of multiple paragraphs to be recognized in the LRE section of the Hybrid Learning Scenario.
(Source: Dawn Kullot, Hiawatha Valley Education District #45377)
2. Fixed an issue in the Distance Learning Scenario section of the CLP for Child Specific Paraprofessional Support.
(Source: Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #45467)
1. SpEd Forms 2.0 activity log menu buttons confined to one row when screen is narrowed.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-931)
2. SpEd Forms 2.0 student list will sort by first name after last name.
(Source: Amy Bergsbaken, Prairie Seeds Academy #DE-1017)
1. Made a change to accommodate apostrophes in custom drop down options.
(Source: Lyndsey Paffrath-Bice, Willmar Public Schools #45363)