On Saturday, January 16th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Adjusted display of start/end times in version 1.0 activity logs.
(Source: Suzy Vescio, Columbia Heights School District #DE-1044)
2. Fixed an issue with the provider name on a PCA log in version 1.0.
(Source: Jami Reinitz, Cologne Academy #DE-1088)
3. Resolved an issue with electronic date/time stamp being duplicated with claim lines.
(Source: Cheryl Hince, Independent School District 192 #DE-1094)
4. Resolved an issue where previously entered logs were not printing the provider’s name.
(Source: Teresa Rome, Mankato Area Public Schools #DE-1097)
5. Resolved issues with interpreter logs not displaying correctly in the drop because of not having a modifier.
(Source: Dennie Barnier, Detroit Lakes Public School District #DE-1101)
6. Resolved an issue where claims were not being selected.
(Source: Shauna Dall, IASC Special Education Cooperative #45557)
7. Allowed duplicated claim lines added to the V1 activity log to remain open and editable.
(Source: Sandy Meyer, West Central Education District #45615)
8. Resolved an issue where time was not displayed correctly in version 1.0.
(Source: Jennifer Bratsch, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #45617)
9. The provider on the activity log will update when edited in either version.
(Source: Catherine O’Reilly, Wayzata Public Schools #45619)
10. Corrected an issue with new time calculating as Infinity if not saved when added.
(Source: Amy Bean, Independent School District 0318 #45733)
1. Corrected an issue with the annual goals “changes needed” text boxes not finalizing
(Source: Susan Flicek, Bemidji Area Schools #45601)
2. Adjusted finalization date on History screen for clarity.
(Source: Heather Guzik, St. Croix River Education District #45638)
1. Removed finalization error message appearing on the ECSE Referral for Screening/Evaluation.
(Source: Alicia Jepsen, Benton Stearns Education Programs #45647)
1. Corrected combined report date issue.
(Source: Peggy Soll, Bloomington Public Schools #42560)
2. Corrected issue with the Workload Analysis not pulling correctly.
(Source: Michelle Cuka, Eastern Carver County Schools #45631)
3. Fixed an issue on the Missing Providers quick report.
(Source: Shelley Nistler, Bemidji Regional Interdistrict Council #45674)
4. Correct an issue with the IEP Plan Specifications- Para Service Minutes quick report.
(Source: Mary Margaret Mathers, Freshwater Education District #45740)
5. Changes to the combined report to eliminate duplicates if a student had an IFSP and an IEP.
(Source: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1105)
1. Ensure that administrator accounts had proper access to students within their permissions.
(Source: Sally Wulf, Westonka Public Schools #45549)