On Sunday, February 7th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. Start and end dates will autocomplete from the first service on the page.
(Source: Wendy Van Batavia, Midwest Special Ed Cooperative #44346)
2. A red non-printable message has been added to the next federal setting on the student information page of the service plan to let users know that the setting will not automatically update.
(Source: Claire Lightfoot, Jordan Public Schools #45442)
3. Math Measurement goals have been merged into the Geometry and Measurement subcategory.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms DE-1153)
1. SpEd Forms and Local Test buttons have been added to the Family directed assessment page of the IFSP. This will allow districts to more efficiently enter information about their chosen family outcome tool or interview format enhancing quality and consistency.
(Source: Renee Dietz, Centennial School District #45769)
1. Spanish, Hmong and Somali translations of the 504 Contingency Learning Plan have been added.
(Source: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-1143)
1. Added the ability to enter a message on the student billing setup. Text entered in the new student specific message box will be a pop up for staff accessing the activity log menu for that student.
(Source: Lorri Gales, Central Public Schools #DE-1202)
2. Added the display of the service plan and evaluation date on the results page of the Create/edit claim transmission screen.
(Source: Lorri Gales, Central Public Schools #45821)
1. Situationally specific Part C Prior Written Notice documents have been added for use. These forms are compliant, family-friendly and utilize drop-down functionality rather than default text.
(Source: SpEd Forms ECSE Advisory Committee, #40653)
2. Red text indicating that this field is not required has been added to the Lifestyle Interventions section on the Positive Behavior Support Plan.
(Source: Heather Harms, Waseca Public School District #45894)
3. Item #5 on the Notice of Agreement that a 3 Year Reevaluation is Not Needed has been removed.
(Source: SpEd Forms Advisory Committee, #45953)
1. Added the ability to export the Admin MA Reconciliation report to Excel.
(Source: Shilo Morlang, Duluth Public Schools #45663)
2. Secondary Disability has been added as a search option to the administrator reports.
(Source: Karrie Taylor Detroit Lakes Public School #45766)
3. Added the finalization date to the “Students with Amended IEPs” quick report.
(Source: Dawn Kullot, Hiawatha Valley Education District #45946)
4. “Students birth to 3 with informed consent” has been added to the available MA quick reports.
(Source: Sally Wulf, Westonka Public Schools #46051)
5. A new GenEd quick report titled “Students with Enrollment Records but no Attendance Inactives Included” is now available.
(Source: Katie Roiger, Yellow Medicine East Schools #45976)
6. An adjustment column has been added to the Admin MA Reconciliation report to display the difference in the amount paid if different than the amount billed.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1126)
7. The Admin MA Reconciliation report has been updated to run in the background to reduce timing out errors.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1168)
1. The 2.0 Activity log claim line has been arranged to follow a typical order of input and updated to allow more definition between dates.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, Albert Lea Area Schools #44990)
2. The student history screen has been converted to SpEd Forms 2.0.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms DE-898)
3. Credentials, Profile and Goals within Educator Setup have all been converted to SpEd Forms 2.0.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms DE-1110, DE-1116, DE-1137)
4. Hover explanations have been added to the icons on the 2.0 Activity log.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms DE-1211)
1. Fields for transporting district name and type have been added to the Student Setup screen.
(Source: Vilay Miller, Waseca Public Schools #45795)
1. The process has been improved to allow users to select multiple custom eval/assessment tools at once.
(Source: Michelle Curtis, Luverne Public School District #44764)
2. Disability dropdowns have all been capitalized to remain consistent throughout the program.
(Source: Ryan Stadsvold, Sauk Centre School District #45655)
3. The link to the list of school districts using SpEd Forms has been added to the Admin overview page.
(Source: Dorothy Eckblad, Goodhue County Education District #45799)
4. Changes have been made to the location of important documents within the forms menu that appear when IFSP is selected as a student’s plan, including the addition of new folders.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #45780)
5. The character limit of the User login message has been increased.
(Source: Rashelle Weicherding, River Bend Education District #45809)
6. Removed an obsolete MA preference that was replaced by an admin extended permission.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1213)