On Saturday, March 6th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the updates listed below:
1. Updates have been made to the entry and print page of the I-4.4C Related Services.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior #45848)
1. Gilliam Autism Rating Scale Third Edition – GARS-3 has been added for use.
(Source: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Public School District #46265)
1. The educator student list will retain the last sort order selected 2.0.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45846)
1. A sort option for the form date has been added to the 2.0 version of the history menu.
(Source: Sheila Domstrand, Lakeville Area Schools #42809)
1. Hmong, Somali, and Spanish translations have been added to the Parent/Student Rights form.
(Source: David Thomas, White Bear Lake Area School #46015)
2. If a teacher’s role is a 504 teacher, the “Meeting date” column on the student list has been replaced with “504 date” and special education icons have been removed.
(Source: Mary Acosta, Stillwater Area #45243)
1.Made changes to the MA student billing setup to remove informed consent and MN references.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1279)
2. Removed an obsolete provider ID from the Admin MA district setup.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1278)
1. Added the team member selection icon on the Communication Log to insert the contact and phone number.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior #45416)