On Saturday, April 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. Made a change to ensure the electronic signature was consistent when duplicating activity log claim lines.
(Source: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools SR# 46348)
2. Made changes to eliminate an error when duplicating an activity log.
(Source: Kelly Poppler, Belle Plaine Public Schools #46370)
3. Made a change to ensure the date will be available in the time section for all types of evaluation logs.
(Source: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #46445)
4. Made a change to ensure the ICD-10 code was displayed for all log types.
(Source: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #46471)
5. The time has been added to the enrollment and attendance print page.
(Source: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #46482)
6. Made a change to ensure the save warning appears after marking a history item as MA in version 1.0.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-1376)
1. Corrected a checkbox default issue on the COSF: EHDI Information form.
(Source: Lindsey Pellaton, Meeker and Wright Special Education Coop #46371)
2. Fixed an issue with the Eval/Assessment tools not pulling into the pop up window.
(Source: Tiffany Litman, Northwest Regional Interdistrict Council #46388)
1. Changes were made to include the total hours at the bottom of the services report.
(Source: Kelli Rayl, North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale ISD #46319)
1. Fixed an issue with administration deletion rights.
(Source: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #46364)
2. Made a change to allow navigation back to the special education menu when the plan type is changed.
(Source: Whitney Weber, Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools #46246)
3. Fixed an issue with a missing warning message when setting up an educator.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1362)
1. Ensured that the navigation using the Prev. Page button on the student sharing menu will return you to that student’s form menu and not your student list.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46434)