On Saturday, April 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following fixes:
1. A slash has been added to form I-4.4C if the first range starts with a “0”.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #DE-1350)
1. Made a change to allow navigation back to the special education menu when the plan type is changed.
(Source: Whitney Weber, Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools #46246)
1. Made a change to ensure the ICD-10 code was displayed for all log types.
(Source: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #46471)
1. Made a change to ensure the save warning appears after marking a history item as MA in version 1.0.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-1376)
1. Made a change to prevent the parent data from clearing when certain student setup’s were accessed and saved.
(Source: Amy Jones, River Ridge School District #46395)
2. Ensured that the navigation using the Prev. Page button on the student sharing menu will return you to that student’s form menu and not your student list.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46434)
1. Fixed an issue with a missing warning message when setting up an educator.
(Source: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1362)