On Saturday, April 10th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the updates listed below:
1. Date range and logs “Not finalized” have been added as search criteria on the activity log list.
(Source: Jennifer Bratsch, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #45977)
2. The activity log pop up message label has been updated on the MA student billing setup.
(Source: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-1371)
1. Checkboxes have been added to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information for new, change or continuing requests as well as whether it is a general or special education route.
(Source: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District #45872)
1. “Parents” has been added to the administrator quick link options from the student list.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1373)
2. Added an email check to display duplicates when entering a new educator.
(Source: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1378)