We often receive questions about the details you need to complete a Written Progress Report. To streamline your progress completing these reports, we’ve compiled this list of frequently asked questions to help you along.
How do I start a new progress report?
- Open the IEP progress report.
- Select a finalized IEP.
- Note: You won’t have the correct goals and objectives if you have not finalized the IEP or the amended IEP before selecting it.
How do I add comments to the existing goals?
- Enter a date for each goal.
- Click on “Show objectives”, which will insert the objectives for that IEP goal into the text box.
- You can keep all of the objectives or just keep the objective that the student is currently working toward and delete the others.
- Enter progress monitoring comments and data in the text box.
- Select an appropriate checkbox (Insufficient Progress, Adequate Progress, or Goal Met).
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
How do I finalize a Progress Report?
- Click the finalize button at the page.
- Add Comment and click on the green Finalize button.
- The Progress report will then be put into your History.
- Make sure to save your work after finishing the progress report.
- Saving changes to the goals in the progress report will not affect the goals on the student’s goal page.
- You can graph goal progress by clicking on “Measure Goal” and adding graphing data.
Still need help? Visit our support page or contact us by clicking on the “Support” button on your SpEd Forms Administration menu.
Thank you to the St. Croix River Education District for sharing their training materials.