On Saturday, May 8th 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. A subcategory of Voice has been added under the Communication goal category.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #46539)
1. A preference to “Use instructional day calendar when duplicating claim lines” has been added. When duplicating MA activity log lines, if instructional days are entered, non-instructional days will be skipped. If the preference is enabled and there are no instructional days entered, duplication will not work.
(Source: Julie Stoneking, Albert Lea Area Schools #46107)
2. Criteria to “Hide Dupes” has been added to the Create/edit claim transmission. This is only to be used with Check for Dupes.
(Source: Tiffany Giovanni, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #DE-1438)
1. The Section 504 Notice of Discontinuation form has been updated.
(Source: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #40888)
1. A fillable Family Assessment Survey has been added for use. The pdf version will remain available.
(Source: Tracy Tweeten-Lind, Hiawatha Valley Education District #40557)
2. The date field for “form received from parent” has been made editable on the Notice of Agreement that a 3 Year Reevaluation is Not Needed.
(Source: Samantha Clark, Hiawatha Valley Education District #46232)
3. Spanish, Hmong and Somali translations of the generic Early Intervention Prior Written Notice form have been added.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46316)
4. The default team member titles on the Part C Notice of a Team Meeting have been updated.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46452)
5. The specific school year has been removed from the Contingency Learning Plan to allow it to be used going forward if needed.
(Source: Sue Currens, Benton Stearns Education Programs #46490)
6. Wording on the Student Set-up, Student Data Sheet and MARSS Data Sheet has been updated.
(Source: SpEd Forms, #DE-1465)
1. The View Student History report has been updated to allow for direct access to PDFs without needing to visit each student’s page first. The History Type dropdown has also been updated. (Source: Duane Borgeson, Moorhead Area Public Schools #45825)
2. The View Student History report has also been added to the available Educator Reports.
(Source: Sue Will, IASC Special Education Cooperative #45989)
3. Updated the screen text on the Teacher Workload Analysis report under Educator Reports.
(Source: Kathy Zwonitzer, Centennial School District #46423)
4. The Medical Documentation form has been added to the available Blank Forms in PDF Format.
(Source: Kathy Zwonitzer, Centennial School District #46510)
5. A new quick report titled “Evacuation Plan checked on services page” has been added.
(Source: Lauren Johnsen, Minnetonka Public Schools #46816)