On Saturday, August 7th, 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. A dropdown has been added to the comments box on Transition Services page 1.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools, #47188)
1. The “S” indicator will only display on the activity log list if that provider has signed the log.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1693)
1. Two versions of the Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning – 3rd Edition have been added for use.
(Requested by Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #47256)
1. A link to revised Instructional Setting guidance has been created and added on the enrollment record.
(Requested by Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #47161)
1. The student’s grade level has been added to the “Materials and Procedures” series of quick reports.
(Requested by: Elizabeth Lee, Brainerd School District, #47284)
2. A report to list claims in error has been added to the Admin MA reporting menu. This will list claims with the error from the Create/Edit Claim transmission (837) results page.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperative #DE-1572)
3. A report for claims that have been denied has been added to the Admin MA reporting menu. This will list claims with the remark code after the X12 835 remittance has been imported.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1592)
1. All inactive staff will be removed from any user dropdown list once the account has been disabled for over a year.
(Requested by: Ashley Nelson, Moorhead Area Public Schools, #46103)
2. Secondary and tertiary disability admin preferences have been reworded for clarity.
(Requested by: Beth Fechtelkotter, Superior School District, #47004)
3. Admin preference regarding the link to measuring goals and objectives has been updated for clarity.
(Requested by Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #47213)
4. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. This month, we’ve updated the Educator Setup landing page, Educator Reports, Admin Overview, Super Admin Reporting, Custom Admin Reporting, School Setup and Admin ER Templates .
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1537, #DE-1648, #DE-1649, #DE-1677, #DE-1698, #DE-1703, #DE-1704)
5. In preparation for electronic signatures, we are enabling preferences in Admin / Organization/ Preferences. Please do not change the settings until we release guidance on their use.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1699/#DE-1700)
1. The search feature in history was updated to recognize file names in v2.0.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms, #DE-1600)
2. Updated Assessment Tracker and Educator Assessment tracker to v2.0.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms, #DE-1646)