On Saturday, October 2nd, 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The ‘Select standards-based need’ link on the Goals page of the IEP has been removed. Current goals are written to new MN Standards.
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #46531)
2. The MN Assessments page 1 has been updated to reflect new information regarding the Civics requirements.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #47402)
3. Goals for Social/Emotional Learning standards have been updated.
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms #47570)
1. The signature process has been updated on the PCA plan of care.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1726)
2. PCA provider list setup has been added to Admin MA reporting. This will be used for a future PCA supervision form.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #DE-1751)
3. When ‘Time Study’ is selected on the PCA log, the start/end times are no longer editable.
(Source: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1758)
4. A change has been made to prevent the trip log from being finalized if the MA setting on the student billing setup is selected as home.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #47127)
5. Added a preference to “Only allow Administrators to reactivate finalized or signed logs.”
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1712)
6. Claims that do not have a description will no longer be allowed to be selected and sent in the 837P X12 batch file.
(Requested by: Susan Solander, Shakopee Public Schools #DE-1777)
7. Two new drop downs have been added to the PCA Plan of Care.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #47195)
1. The 504 plan date on the Educator Student list now pulls from the Section 504 Plan form.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #47672)
1. The default status start date for enrollment records has been removed.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #46789)
2. Text editing tools have been added to the Record of Team Meeting form.
(Requested by Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #47609)
3. Transportation Coordinator has been added to the role choices at the bottom of the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form.
(Requested by Scott Masten, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #47615)
1. Two new sort by drop downs were added to the Admin Teacher Workload Analysis report.
(Requested by: Angela Lund, Waseca Public Schools #45843)
2. The ‘Instructional Days Only’ checkbox has been added to the Attendance Summary Report.
(Requested by Linda Wharram, Meeker and Wright Special Education Cooperative #46042)
3. Attendance Summary Report now shows students that have no minutes or enrollment records when the ‘Has Minutes’ box is unchecked.
(Requested by Katie Roiger, Yellow Medicine East Schools #46195)
4. The version that each educator is using has been added to the “Educator List (no disabled users)” quick report.
(Requested by Rashelle Weicherding, River Bend Education District #47403)
5. Updated the appearance of the drop down options on Admin Students for clarity.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #47506)
6. “Goals that are being measured” has been added to the available quick reports.
(Requested by: Taylor Rub, Hiawatha Academies #47761)
7. A new “Plans finalized in 2021-22” quick report has been added for use.
(Requested by: Susan O’Connor-Meyer, St. Cloud Area School District #47865)
8. A quick report titled “Notice of Transfer of Parent Rights form finalization dates” is available.
(Requested by: Lauren Johnsen, Minnetonka Public Schools #47923)
9. Admin Grade Rollover Report results are now showing from the newest to the oldest.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1737)
10. A new super admin report to allow bulk deleting of old MA logs has been added.
(Requested by: Marilyn Helleweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #DE-1759)
11. “ECSE for Screening/Evaluation” form outcomes is available under quick reporting.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #47960)
1. Administrators will now be able to create cooperative, district and server-wide goal banks.
(Requested by Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1656)
2. Administrators will now be able to edit and add to the ‘Referral source’ dropdown.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1836)
3. A server preference has been added to turn off the e-signature feature for MA logs.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-1871)
4. The Student List has been updated for those with a 504 Teacher role.
(Requested by: Mary Acosta, Stillwater Area Schools #45243)
5. Administrators will now be able to create templates for the Present Levels of Performance (PLAAFP) page of the IEP. This option can be found under Admin Organization.
(Requested by David Thomas, White Bear Lake Area School District #47292)
6. A preference has been added named “Show MA logs in history.” Removing the preference will hide all MA logs from the student history menu for all users. If re-enabled, all MA logs will then be displayed, even those created while the preference was turned off.
(Requested by: Dorothy Kerzner, Edina Public Schools #47525)
7. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. The last two months, we’ve updated the Services Report, Admin Eval/Assessment Tools, Admin Students, Duplicate Student Report, Timeline Monitoring, Find Students Without History Report , Disability Count, Student Sharing, Student History Progress Reports, Attendance Summary, Dropdowns, Team Meetings in the Next 90 Days Report, Case Management Agenda and Admin Educators. These are background changes only.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1716, #DE-1848, #DE-1838, #DE-1733, #DE-1882, #DE-1834, #DE-1828, #DE-1823, #DE-1670, #DE-1819, #DE-1796, #DE-1706, #DE-1763, #DE-1715, #DE-1711)
8. In preparation for electronic signatures, we are enabling preferences in Admin / Organization/ Preferences. Please do not change the settings until we release guidance on their use.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1699/#DE-1700)
1. When using the description drop down on the v2.0 activity log, if the plan type is IFSP, the outcomes will be available instead of the goals.
(Requested by: Krystal DeGraw, Brooklyn Center Community Schools #47774)
2. All forms have been labeled with their acronym so they can now be searched by the acronym.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1881)