On Saturday, November 6th, 2021, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. Updated the wording of the MA preference to “Only allow Super admins to delete ICD-10 Codes”.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2015)
2. Made a change to allow educators to edit the ICD-10 code even if they were not the provider who originally entered it.
(Requested by: Shannon Zimmerman, Athlos Leadership Academy #DE-1915)
1. Added the ability to input staff initials at the bottom of Section 504 Plan.
(Requested by Terri Cairns, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools #47867)
1. A clear form button has been added to Referral Review and Assessment Determination.
(Requested by Kim Johnson, Thief River Falls Schools #44741)
2. Updated wording on the Use of Restrictive Procedures: Seclusion form.
(Requested by Christina Wilkins, Winona Area Public Schools #47982)
3. An explanation text box has been added to the Staff Debriefing Meeting form.
(Requested by Meghan Dobson, Intermediate School District 917 #47016)
4. Updated the wording on the Authorization for Release of Information form for compliance.
(Requested by Nicole Woodward, St. Croix River Education District #44263)
1. Maximized the download limit for Admin Students.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2004)
2. Disability Count Report has been improved.
(Requested by: Darla Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-1988)
3. The meeting purpose has been added to the “Notice of Team Meeting Finalization Dates” quick report.
(Requested by: Jennifer Robak, St. Cloud Area School District #48401)
1. Added an extended permission to turn off the ability for educator accounts to send and receive student transfers remotely.
(Requested by: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education Coop #47987)
2. A new admin preference titled “Enable SpEd Forms 2.0 and force all users to use 2.0 at all times” has been added.
(Requested by: Scott Masten, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #47286)
3. The Resident District list now will only include MN school districts that can legally be resident districts to ensure data integrity.
(Source: Lisa Backer, SpEd Forms #47437)
4. The remote pick up buttons have been made more intuitive.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-1916)
5. Educators with disabled accounts have been hidden in ‘person making communication log contact’ drop down.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1918)
6. The 2021/2022 superintendent information has been updated per MDE to pull into the Student Acknowledgement and Tuition Agreement form.
(Requested by: Angelica Rieck, SpEd Forms #47639)
7. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. The last month, we’ve updated MA Forms in PDF Format, MA Workload Analysis, Restore ERs, Attendance entry, MA View transactions screen, Educator Attendance Detail, MARSS A School Data, Combined Report, MARSS Table B Student Data, Forms in PDF Format and Teacher Workload Analysis.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, DE-1974, DE-1966, DE-1955, DE-1899, DE-1965, DE-1905, DE-1898, DE-1903, DE-1897, DE-1891 and DE-1973)
8. In preparation for electronic signatures, we have enabled preferences in Admin / Organization/ Preferences. Please do not change the settings until we release guidance on their use.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-1699/#DE-1700)
1. A notification flag has been added when a new message is available.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-1974)
2. Updated the save button positioning on the MA Activity Log Detail.
(Requested by Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-1902)
3. A Totals button has been added on the v2.0 activity log that will display the total billable time and encounters.
(Reported by: Carla Cooper, Lakeville Area Schools #DE-1982)
4. Made a change to restrict the available services on the v2.0 activity log to the services that have been set up for that district providing the service.
(Requested by: Lynda Hurt, Intermediate School District 917 #DE-2019)