On Saturday, December 4th 2021, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure the page break feature on the 504 plan works as it should.
(Requested by: Robin Bloom, Bloomington Public Schools #48473)
1. Made a change to ensure the eligibility date can be entered and saved without accessing the student setup.
(Requested by: Elissa Retkowski, Milwaukee Academy of Science #48666)
1. A change was made to eliminate the error page received when assigning case manager and edit rights using the student sharing report.
(Requested by: Nancy Ellis, Waconia Public Schools #48563)
2. Made a change to eliminate an error when running the educator services report.
(Requested by: Wisdom Ndieli, SpEd Forms #DE-2105)
3. Made a change to ensure the grades for the district and school available when entering instructional days.
(Requested by: Ndieli Wisdom, SpEd Forms #DE-2107)
1. Made a change to ensure the numeric filter to show activity logs shows the number entered.
(Requested by: Nathan Hall, SpEd Forms #DE-2098)
2. Made a change to allow reactivation for PCA plans finalized before the signature process was enabled.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #48648)
1. Made a change to ensure all student tables are removed when deleting a student record.
(Requested by: Michael Buswell, SpEd Forms #DE-2086)
2. Made a change to eliminate new users having to update their password multiple times.
(Requested by: Wanda Lane, Brainerd School District #48566)
3. Schools in the cooperative administrator’s permission will now display in the organizational setup.
(Requested by: Ndieli Wisdom, SpEd Forms #DE-2122)