On Saturday, January 8th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to adjust the goal numeration when a goal is removed in the service plan.
(Requested by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #48709)
1. Made a change to accommodate the viewing of the older documents in history.
(Requested by: Angela Bunnell, RRSEC #48728)
1. Made a change to the reconciliation report so that the results were consistent if using the student’s last name in the search criteria.
(Requested by: Lynda Hurt, Intermediate School District 917 #48774)
2. Made a correction to how the DPI records are saved.
(Requested by: Mark Inouye, Prescott School District #DE-2151)
3. Educator List quick report now displays the new role type of Building and District MA Providers.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2143)
1. Made a change so that the selected district on the Admin MA reporting page displays the correct district information when viewing the district setup.
(Requested by: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #48842)
(Requested by: Shauna Dall, IASC Special Education Cooperative #48749)
2. Made a change to eliminate an error when using the Forms button on v1.0 MA student billing setup.
(Requested by: Cheryl Hince, Independent School District 192 #48738)
1. Changes to School Set Up causing loss of student has been fixed.
(Requested by Ashley Nelson, 0152: Moorhead Area Public Schools #48795)
2. Minnesota specific drop downs have been removed from the admin organization menu.
(Requested by: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-2132)