On Saturday, March 5th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following update:
1. Made a change to hide all Contingency Learning Plan links when the form is turned off.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-2273)
2. Written Date has been removed from the cover page.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, 5663: Superior School District #49061)
1. An educator 504 dashboard in v2.0 has been added.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2283)
2. Notice of Discontinuation has been converted to V2.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2303)
3. 504 Notice of Transfer of Parent Rights has been converted to V2.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2310)
4. 504 Denial of Section 504 Evaluation has been converted from V1 to V2.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2311)
1. An MA dashboard in v2.0 has been added.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2235)
2. Made a change to default “Autofill times in this log” when the provider’s default service is set to physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, mental health or nursing.
(Requested by: Michelle Nelson, Osseo Area Schools #48912)