On Saturday, April 2nd, 2022, an update will be posted to all Minnesota SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the changes listed below:
1. The Civics section of the IEP State Assessments page has been translated into Spanish, Hmong and Somali.
(Requested by: Dawn Kullot, Hiawatha Valley Education #49294)
2. Informational text regarding grades for ACCESS and ALT ACCESS tests has been added to the State Assessments For English Language Proficiency Accountability section.
(Requested by: Marla Pierskalla, St. Cloud Area School District #49214)
1. Added text editing options to the Eligibility Determination form.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #49384)
2. The Parental Consent form has been updated.
(Requested by: Nicole Woodward, St. Croix River Education District #49246)
1. Made a change to allow the reconciliation report to search for all providers on the MA logs.
(requested by: Kelly Rockwell, Austin Public Schools #48538)
1. A button has been added to the evaluation report sections allowing users to insert the Eval/Assessments table from the Notice of Evaluation/Reevaluation Part B.
(Requested by: Renee Hartman, New Prague Area Schools #48420)
Other Forms and Logs
1. The question titled “The room used for seclusion is registered” will now be required to be answered for the finalization of the Use of Restrictive Procedures: Seclusion form.
(Requested by: Christina Wilkins, Winona Area Public Schools #49040)
2. Added the ability to sort by the column headers on the educator assessment tracker.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #49142)
3. The link to the Notice of Proposed Eval/Consent: Part B has been restored on the Children potentially eligible under the Part B menu. This form will be going away permanently in our May update.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2350)
1. If a student has information in the suffix field, it will now be printed on forms where applicable.
(Requested by: Paula Erickson, Hopkins Public Schools #49113)
1. A new “Progress Reports Finalized” quick report has been added.
(Requested by: Janis Dugan, Minnesota State Academies #49118)
2. The staff id from the Admin Educator setup has been added to the Combined Report’s downloadable results.
(Requested by: Patty Geary, Faribault Public Schools #49157)
3. Total sum of the “Total minutes” has been added to the Teacher Workload Analysis.
(Requested by: Megan Heller, Southern Plains Education Cooperative #49327)
1. The ability to switch students has been added to student-specific v2.0 pages.
(Requested by: Jordan Streiff, Northfield Public Schools #47436)
2. Signatures Required for ISP, IFSP and Waiver Care Plans, Signatures Required for Medical Assistance Waiver Care Plans have been converted to v2.0.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2324, #DE-2355)
3. Any available remote student pickups will now be clearly listed under your Profile icon.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2388)
4. A Service reconciliation form has been added to allow educators to find and correct overlapping services from finalized plans. This is available only in version 2.0.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms #DE-2375)
1. Re-worded some Admin/Organization preferences for clarity.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-3294)
2. Removed obsolete items from Admin/Organization.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2393, #DE-2330)
3. In order to continue improving the program we are updating many old menus into a more modern programming language. This month we updated the IDLP, CLP, Educator Service report, IFSP Progress Report, AT Claims menu
(Requested by: SpEd Forms, #DE-2315, #DE-2369, #DE-2368, #DE-2309)