On Saturday, May 7th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to eliminate text being split and printed on two pages of the 504 plan.
(Requested by: Lisa LeMay, Little Falls Community Schools #49803)
1. Made a change to accommodate a space in front of names when typed into the PCA plan.
(Requested by: Emma Christenson, Fergus Falls Area Special Education Cooperative #49724)
2. Made a change to ensure the type of service defaults to the service from the MA dashboard when clicking the +Log button.
(Requested by: Dellynne Monson, SWWC Service Cooperatives #49655)
3. A change was made to the local server settings to allow the printing of the AUC cover page for assistive technology claims.
(Requested by: Sue Tupy, Tri-City United #49616)
1. “Child Count” title has been added to the print page.
(Requested by: Lori Sandvig, Edina Public Schools #48411)
1. Adding and removing grades and programs on the school setup saves as it should.
(Requested by: Sue Tupy, Tri-City United #49710)
2. Made a change to remove deleted files from the shared folders.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #49582)