On Saturday, May 7th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. This update includes the following changes:
1. Made improvements to the Admin files menu.
(Requested by: Shane Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-2474)
2. Made a change to restrict v2.0 504 users to the 504 dashboard.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms)
1. The goals previously under “Self Care” and “Functional Academics” have been combined under a new category, “Functional Skills”.
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms)
2. “Bus Behaviors” and accompanying goals have been added as a new subcategory under “Behavior.”
(Requested by: Gary Lewis, SpEd Forms)
1. Section 504 Notice of Conference has been converted to version 2.
(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2491)
2. Section 504 Student Referral has been converted to version 2.(Requested by: Mark Oehrlein, SpEd Forms #DE-2490)
1. Made a change to eliminate the disabled services when adding a new activity log.
(Requested by: Shannon Proulx, Esko School District #49395)
2. Letter to Parent and Parent Information Sheet has been removed from the Preferences and related documents were also removed from V1 MA Menu.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms #DE-2513)
3. Disable code checkbox has been removed and “Disable code” changed to “Disabled date:”
(Requested by: Lauren Henderson, Monticello Public Schools #49538)
4. When duplicating MA log lines in v2.0 a pop up will let you know how many lines were added.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #DE-2335)
5. Activity log and Trips log menu buttons have been arranged in a more logical order.
(Requested by: Karen Stay, St Cloud Area School District #49453)
6. Reordered the type of service to list active services by modifier and then inactive service by modifier.
(Requested by: Kathleen Schultz, Waconia Public Schools #49641)
7. Made a change to the v2.0 log list to display N/A when no billable claims are included on the log.
(Requested by: Jennifer Bratsch, Lake Agassiz Education Cooperative #49672)
8. Edit log line link was removed from the 837P results page.
(Requested by: Tonia Czech, SpEd Forms DE-2452)
1. “Additional Information/Comments” text box has been added to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information Form.
(Requested by: Julie Emry, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan #49271)
2. We have added an informational icon pop up on the educator assessment list to display the student ID, plan manager and age.
(Requested by: Karrie Taylor, Park Rapids #49619)
3. When uploading documents to history a drop down for naming custom district naming conventions has been added.
(Requested by: Bev Zelinski, Mounds View Public Schools #49364)
4. “Transportation provided by” dropdown has been added to the Emergency Health/Transportation Information form.
(Requested by: Katie Mikla, Hastings Public Schools #49540)
5. The Case Manager label on the student set up page has been changed to Plan Manager.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #DE-2415)
6. Updated the “MA” label to “Medical” on the student history menu.
(Requested by: Bill Underwood, Anoka-Hennepin School District #49723)
1. The due date has been added as a sortable column header on the educator assessment menu.
(Requested by: Bryan Schmidt, Rochester Public Schools #49590)
2. Using the search button on each dashboard for the students successfully takes you to the same dashboard’s Menu.
(Requested by: Marilyn Hellweg, SouthWest Metro Intermediate District #49407)
3. The user option “Add to district contact list” has been changed to “District remote transfer contact”.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #49632)
4. Made a change to update the student cooperative ID when students are remotely transferred.
(requested by: Shelby Dukek, Bemidji Regional Interdistrict Council #49549)
5. Blank page menu, staff profile popup, MA student billing setup and administrator organization Measures page has been converted from ASP to PHP.
(Requested by: SpEd Forms DE-2439, DE-2427, DE-2361, DE-2426)
6.”Back to page” button has been changed to “Continue” when uploading a document in the student history.
(Requested by: Diane McCarron, SpEd Forms #49676)