On Saturday, July 9th 2022, an update will be posted to all Wisconsin SpEd Forms sites. The update will include the fixes listed below:
1. Made a change to ensure goals are not duplicated on the Interim Review of IEP Goals (I-6).
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior Schools #50138)
2. Made a change that prevented a new student from being added in v2.0.
(Requested by: Andrea Lucas, SpEd Forms #DE-2639)
3. Made a change to allow changes to save on an IEP validation page in version 2.0.
(Requested by: Darla Dennis, SpEd Forms #DE-2646)
4. Made a change to clear the status end when the student is picked up using the Find/request process.
(Requested by: Lauren Miller, Superior School District #50115)
1. A change was made to the DPI records closer to process year end records without errors.
(requested by: Bonnie Barker, Boyceville Community Schools #50273)
1. Made a change to educator setup to ensure students being sent from another district are activated with a local building on their setup page and that the educator setup that requires a building for any educator for which enable student transfer is selected.
(Requested by: Kelli Byrnes, SpEd Forms #DE-2651)